Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blessings of the Week - vol. 4

This week was a busy one... flew by in a flash. Here are the blessings that stood out:

-1-

Our school year is almost done!!!! I sat down with BigBro's books on Monday morning, and made a master list of the material we need to cover before I can close the book (so to speak) on first grade. Then, I laid it all out in his planner... we have about 3 weeks left, with an ever-diminishing workload each week. Whoo-hoo! I know that I, for one, am looking forward to summer vacation! What a blessing it is to see the end in sight!

-2-

The Ballpark Basement is DONE! As in finished. Complete. Finito.

For five months, I have been a "basement widow"... and I've really missed my quiet evenings on the couch with DH. Can't wait to snuggle up against him next week and catch up on the shows that the DVR has been storing for us!

-3-

Celebrating DH's birthday and new man-cave with our friends. We had such a blast last night! DH showed off his new pad, we all had a chance to hang out and catch up with folks we haven't seen in a while (or have only seen in passing!). It reminds me once again of how rich we are, to have such a wonderful group of friends for us and our kids.

*****

And you? How has God blessed you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment