Friday, September 18, 2009

Nuggets from the Past Week

LilBro, being 3 1/2, is full of questions these days. I marvel at just how many I can answer (and am eternally grateful for Google when I don't know the answer. How on earth did anyone ever mother a preschooler before the internet?)

A random sampling of the ones I can remember:


  • Mom, do squirrels like soap?


  • Mom, how do they make apples? oranges? bananas?


  • Mom, how do they make shopping carts?


  • Mom, do dogs like to eat grass?


  • Mom, how do they make cars?


  • Mom, do fish like to eat sharks?


  • Mom, why do sharks eat fish?

It's pretty cool that he believes I can answer any question and know nearly everything about everything. The real challenge will come in about a decade... if only I can have an answer ready when he starts asking the hard questions, we'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment