Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lenten Walk in the Word

This Lent, I am feeling called to slow down and spend some time in the Word. After praying about it, and discussing it with my Spiritual Director, I've decided to focus my attention on Paul's Letter to the Ephesians. I am planning to meditate on a short passage each day, and then to write a reflection here.

I am not ruling out any other type of post for the whole 40 days, but I am committing to several posts a week, reflecting on this book of the New Testament.

I hope that you will join me on this journey. Feel free to add comments, thoughts, or ideas as we go along. Encouragement is so important in our journey on this earth. You always encourage me through your presence and prayers, and I hope that, in some small way, my journey in the Word will encourage you as well.

Pax Christi.

No comments:

Post a Comment