Friday, February 25, 2011

Moving

After two and a half years, and nearly 500 posts, I am moving! This little space in the internet has been a wonderful home, and I've grown and changed so much in the time I've spent here. But, it is time for something new.

I hope you will stop over and visit me at Seeking the Way. I was able to import the content from homescribbles over there, so it will seem familiar. And, as with me, it is a work in progress... more to be revealed in the coming weeks.

Thank you for walking this stretch of the journey with me. Hope to see you at Seeking the Way.

Peace,
Jen

2 comments:

  1. It has been wonderful sharing thoughts with you. I'm not sure if I will be coming over to the other blog as I just roll through my blooger list as fast as I can in order to get my housework done.
    You are indeed a blessing on the internet! May God bless your life abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle,

    Thanks for all of your comments and prayers, and for walking a bit of this path with me. I will miss your thoughts and insights, and will keep you in my prayers.

    Peace,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete