Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blessings of the Week - vol. 26

-1-

Good Friends. I am blessed to have so many friends wonderful friends. Yesterday, one of my dearest friends ignored the fact that she was fighting a virus and spent 4 hours helping me get ready for the chaos of next week. I am so much calmer now. And I owe that calm entirely to her. Thank you, dear friend!!!!

-2-

Creative Husbands. I am so very blessed to have such a creative husband. He keeps life interesting. Even as he challenges me to step outside my comfort zone... again and again.

-3-

Sunshine. We haven't seen the sun much in the last week or so, but this morning, we woke to clear, blue skies and bright sun. What a welcome sight that is! It's still unseasonably cold, but I'll take cold sunshine to cold rain anyday!

*****

Won't you join me in thanking Him for another week of blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment