Wednesday, February 24, 2010

God's Extravagant Love

This winter, this cold, dreary, way-too-miserable-to-bundle-up-and-play-outside-for-more-than-ten-minutes winter, I have learned just how deeply and extravagantly God loves me.

How?

He gave me my sweet little girl to smile at me, to cuddle me, to cooperate with me and to show me His love right here and now.

AND...

He gave me my two energetic, rambunctious, cranky-when-stuck-inside sons to sanctify me.

You see, God loves me so much, He wants to ensure that I end up with Him someday... and He knows that I have a long way to go before that can happen. So, I have these two very challenging sons, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, helping me walk the path toward holiness.

Isn't God just amazing in His Love and Goodness?

No comments:

Post a Comment