Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blessings of the Week - vol. 49

Happy Easter!

-1-

It's Easter! After a fairly quick, but still challenging, Lent, Easter is a HUGE blessing! Thanks be to God!

-2-

The Spring Weather is here! There's no more denying it... spring has sprung here in the midwest! Flowers are blooming, pollen counts are high, grass needs mowing, and our days are filled with hours and hours of outdoor time. After a long, cold, dreary, cold winter, this is a very big blessing.

-3-

Good Health. After meaning to for years (and "forgetting" to make it a priority), I had a full physical on Friday morning. It was nice to see my doctor when I wasn't feeling absolutely horrible in one way or another. He prounounced me in excellent health, and encouraged me to keep up the "good work" with healthy diet/exercise. As I see the calendar getting closer to my 38th birthday (40 is just around the corner!), it feels great to know that I am approaching that milestone in the best health I've had in my adult life.

*****

Please take a moment this joyous, Easter morning to pause and recall the many blessings in your life!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment